“It will out grind any stump grinder I’ve seen in the
15 years I’ve been in the tree business.”
– Mike H. Union City, TN
For 20 years now, Miller stump grinders for skid steers and tractors have acquired a stellar reputation among tree care professionals, with superior design and engineering, heavy-duty construction, and best-in-class performance and productivity.
Why choose a machinery attachment stump grinder?
Overall cost benefits
- 1/4 the cost of 75+ HP tow-behind or self-propelled stump grinders with equal performance
- Leverages currently-owned tractors or skid-steers to maximize your investment and minimize costs.
- Can eliminate a vehicle and trailer as your crew(s) move from job to job, as attachment grinders require much less space to transport than a dedicated stump grinder.
On the job productivity benefits
- High manoeuverability enables the quickest access and stump-to-stump times.
- Grinds right up to the edge of buildings and foundations
- With care and caution, can grind up to 5 feet high, ideal for blow-overs and root balls
What makes ArborWolf’s Miller stump grinders for machinery superior to others?
- Designed to optimize the high-flow hydraulics of skid steers and the PTO power of tractors
- Patented X-Y-Z cutting pattern for high efficiency without having to reposition the machine
- 1,640 to 2,340 lbs. of build quality and cutting stability
- Oversize components + other design and engineering features that result in half the downtime and twice the durability of others (by conservative estimates)
Don’t take our word for it. Read what contractors have to say.
Our knowledgeable experts are on hand to consult with you and answer any questions you may have on specific applications.
Dealer inquiries welcome.